3 dec. 2011

Oh Bredbandsbolaget

So there is this company in my country named Bredbandsbolaget, usually and I mean a lot of times it's the best company in the entire world, I've never really have any problems and when they do occur they get fixed up easy and I wouldn't dream of having another provider of internet connection than just Bredbandsbolaget, which by the way they got a kickass song for their commercial. (if not a bit dorky but I still love it)

But there is just one little thing that annoys me every goddamn year and that is when the internet connection is lost and this happens every damn winter. I don't know if the cold disturbs the sender or something but freaking god, isn't the technology good enough for that to be fixed now? And are you surprised it's going to be cold once every freaking year? Pardon me but, we live in Sweden and it will SNOW and be FUCKING COLD EVERY YEAR. Global warning don't got shit on this Nordic weather. Get your stuff together Bredbandsbolaget and at least try to make one perfect year, make it my Christmas present for next year, pretty please?

PS. Here is their commercial. Ds.



/Heavsie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar