5 dec. 2011

Omegle.. You crack me up.

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
lemon or lime?
Stranger 1: lemon you dumb bastard
Stranger 2: lime
Stranger 1: lime will not prevent scurvy.
Stranger 1: you hear me? WILL NOT PREVENT SCURVY!!!
Stranger 1: damn. nigga get a clue
Stranger 2: corona and lime, classic
Stranger 1: ok I pop a cap in yo lime-liking ass, how dat
Stranger 1: wait wait wait
Stranger 1: wtf
Stranger 1: corona? like,
Stranger 1: the worst beer ever invented?
Stranger 2: i'm a girl, tastes nice to me!
Stranger 2: about the only one i can drink
Stranger 1: omg you are one really bad person. I hate you so much. never have I had such a gap in tastes with someone.
Stranger 1 has disconnected

By the way, I was the spy.

/Heavsie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar